In 1982, the Herbarium was formally dedicated to Claude E. Phillips (1900-1981), formerly a professor at the University of Delaware, and author of Wildflowers of Delaware and the Eastern Shore. In 2000, a spacious new Herbarium building was built and opened.
For More Information Contact:
Claude E. Phillips Herbarium
Dept. of Agriculture & Natural Resources
1200 N. DuPont Hwy.
Dover, DE 19901-2277
Electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org